We are overjoyed to be able to welcome you back to our Leavenworth taproom to sit down and enjoy a pint!
We want you to know there is no higher priority at the Icicle Brewing Company taproom than the health and safety of our employees and guests. With that in mind, please read and familiarize yourself with these new rules and conditions:
- We strongly encourage the use of face coverings while not at your table (available upon request).
- We ask that you do not enter Icicle Brewing Company if you are experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Our host/hostess will seat your group of five or less people (including children), we will do our best to accommodate families larger than five people at separate tables and we also offer food and drinks to go.
- We ask that you respect the 6-foot social distance rules to ensure physical distancing in line/waiting areas and when seated at tables.
- We ask that everyone your group remains seated unless ordering or using the restroom.
- Please keep all tables and chairs in assigned configuration.
- When finished please leave all items at the table and we will clean and sanitize table between parties.
Below are safety measures Icicle Brewing Company has implemented:
- All of our employees are required to wear face coverings.
- We are adhering to occupancy allowances for each Phase throughout the Safe Start plan.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout our business for customer’s use.
- Our employees have all completed additional Serv Safe certification training.
- We have implemented additional sanitation efforts throughout our establishment to keep surfaces sanitized.
- New procedures have been adopted to reduce and eliminate contact with surfaces (contactless payments, online ordering, removal of self-serve condiments, disposable glove use etc.).
- Our employees will not be allowed to work if they are experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Our employees are frequently washing hands and changing single use gloves.