Icicle Brewing Company
935 Front Street Leavenworth, WA 98826
Sponsorship and Donation Requests
Giving back to our community is something we have always prioritized both as a business and personally. We have numerous donation opportunities each year to show how grateful we are for our community’s support by giving back. We can’t thank you, our community, enough for your support as you make all of this possible!
Thank you! The Brulotte Family and The Icicle Brewing Company Gang
Please help us better serve you by using the following application guidelines for keg donation requests.
Please submit all required information below. Donation requests must meet the following criteria:
- Requests will only be considered if submitted at least 30 days prior to the event, if event is less than 30 days away please think about us for your next event.
- Charitable organizations must have a 501c3/501c6 Tax ID number to be considered for a donation.
- Organization must have a “Special Occasion License” from the Washington State Liquor Control Board in the 501c3/501c6 organization’s name to allow us to donate beer and will need to email a copy to email@example.com. Applications are found here: http://www.liq.wa.gov/licensing/special-occasion-licenses. We are not allowed to donate beer to an event using a banquet permit.
- Donation recipients are responsible for applicable equipment deposits and return.
- If you need dispensing equipment we have pump taps available (for an additional deposit).
- All donation kegs must be picked up at Icicle Brewing Company (unless other arrangements have been arranged). Recipients must be 21 or over with valid ID.
- All kegs must be returned within 48 hours after the event, unless otherwise negotiated in advance.
- Due to the large volume of donation requests we receive we will try our best to support your non-profit organization but we can’t guarantee all donation requests will be approved. We will email you to let you know your event is approved and also to arrange details for keg pickup.