We want you to know there is no higher priority at the Icicle Brewing Company taproom than the health and safety of our employees and guests. With that in mind, please read and familiarize yourself with these new rules and conditions:
- We ask that you do not enter Icicle Brewing Company if you are experiencing symptoms of illness.
- We ask that you respect the 6-foot social distance rules to ensure physical distancing in line/waiting areas and when seated at tables.
- Please keep all tables and chairs in assigned configuration.
- Face coverings are not required at this time.
Below are safety measures Icicle Brewing Company has implemented:
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout our business for customer’s use.
- Our employees have all completed additional Serv Safe certification training.
- We have implemented additional sanitation efforts throughout our establishment to keep surfaces sanitized.
- New procedures have been adopted to reduce and eliminate contact with surfaces (contactless payments, online ordering, disposable glove use etc.).
- Our employees will not be allowed to work if they are experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Our employees are frequently washing hands and changing single use gloves.